Looking for what we have to offer?
We are the solutions to your needs, you will get to know more about us and what we have to offer.
We look forward to meeting you and your furry friend!
Medical Assessment Exam
We can place a tiny microchip under your pet's skin. If they ever get lost, the microchip will help to reunite you with your pet
Vaccines help protect your pets against potentially deadly diseases.
Cherry Eye Repair
Latest Digital X-ray technology to assess the heath of your pet.
Taking care of your pet's teeth is one of the best ways to care for their health, and increase their quality of life. We offer the following services:
Dental cleaning, scaling and polishing
All dentals are preformed by a licensed veterinarian and Registered Veterinary Technologist
We offer a variety of services to care for your pets. A few of the most common services are listed below. Please call the clinic for more information.
We offer comprehensive lab work in clinic, and through a veterinary laboratory. Results are available within minutes to a few days.
Animal Wellness Veterinary Clinic has been serving Morinville since 2014. We are a caring team of animal lovers, and are committed to providing the highest standard of veterinary care to our patients.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT UPDATE
Our highest priority is the health and safety of your pets, our clients and our team. For this reason, we have put the following safety measures in place:
• Our front door is locked, and our reception area is closed to the public, to limit exposure and maintain distance
• We now offer curbside appointments to reduce exposure. Clients can stay in the vehicle, pets will be taken inside for an exam and any treatments, and everything else will be handled over the phone.
• Any client that has traveled outside of Canada, is showing ANY symptom (Coughing, sneezing, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, fever, loss of smell or taste) or has been in contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from attending the veterinary practice in-person.
• Masks are required to enter the clinic, no exceptions. If you are unable to wear a mask, we are happy to offer curbside service for your appointment.
• We will just ask at the door if ONE person would like to accompany your pet to their appointment and to please keep children outside the clinic as well. When you arrive at your appointment please call us at (780) 939-4419 to let us know that you are here.
• We accept credit cards over the phone for food and medication pickup. In person we accept debit, visa, mastercard and Amex.
• For pet food and prescription refills we ask that you please call the clinic in advance so we can have them ready for you.
• We are reinforcing our already rigorous sanitizing standards. Exam rooms are disinfected between appointments. The debit machine, door handles, counter tops, and waiting area will be sanitized thoroughly and regularly.
We appreciate all the support we have received from our amazing clients
10406 - 100Ave
Morinville AB, T8R 1A5
Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays