Looking for what we have to offer?
We are the solutions to your needs, you will get to know more about us and what we have to offer.
We look forward to meeting you and your furry friend!
Medical Assessment Exam
International Health Exams
We use a safe and easy micro chipping process. This enables a person to contact you if your pet goes missing.
Because life is busy, if you vaccinate with us we will send you a friendly reminder when your pets vaccinations are due.
Tendonectomy for felines
Dew Claw removals
Latest Digital X-ray technology to assess the heath of your pet.
Your pets dental care is very important to their overall well being. We offer routine cleaning as well as extractions.
It's very common for cats and dogs to develop skin conditions which can be caused by multiple things. Often, diagnoses can be made from a simple physical exam. Based on your pet's symptoms and the results of the exam, further testing may be required. Some common symptoms of skin problems are excessive scratching, bare patches, redness and inflammation. If you notice any of these signs on your cat or dog please contact us.
We offer a variety of services to care for your pets various needs. Listed below are some of our main services, if what you're looking for is not listed please call us for additional information.
Animal Wellness Veterinary Clinic opened in Morinville, Alberta July 2014. We are a caring team of animal lovers, and are committed to serving you and your pet with the best possible care at the most affordable price. When we opened our clinic we had a idea of helping every pet and pet owner possible and soon over time that idea became a reality.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT UPDATE
Veterinary services are essential to ensure the health and safety of pets, and therefore we will remain open to provide veterinary care at this time.
Our highest priority is the health and safety of your pets, our clients and our team. For this reason, we have put the following safety measures in place:
• Even though you may encounter the front door locked, rest assured we are still here. Please call when you get to the clinic and we will further assist you.
• Any client that has traveled outside of Canada, is feeling ill, exhibiting signs of respiratory illness or has been in contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from attending the veterinary practice in-person.
• We will just ask at the door if ONE person would like to accompany your pet to their appointment and to please keep children outside the clinic as well. We are also offering for people to drop their pets off at the door for their appointments as this may eventually become the new protocol. When you arrive at your appointment please call us at (780) 939-4419 to let us know that you are here. We will then let you into the clinic and into an exam room for your appointment.
• All payments, whether it’s for appointments or food / prescription pick-up, must be done via E-TRANSFER. Payments MUST be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and our wifi will be available to use if needed
• For pet food and prescription refills we ask that you please call the clinic in advance and we will set them aside for you. Payments can be taken by E-TRANSFER. When you arrive to pick up your items, please call the clinic and we will bring your pre-paid items to the door for you.
• Our hours have changed slightly, please review the new hours listed below.
• We are reinforcing our already rigorous sanitizing standards. We are performing continual sanitation of high touch areas in our hospital. Door handles, counter tops, and waiting area will be sanitized thoroughly and regularly.
We appreciate all the support we have received from our amazing clients
10406 - 100Ave
Morinville AB, T8R 1A5
8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Selected Saturdays a Month
Sunday & Public Holidays