Looking for what we have to offer?
We are the solutions to your needs, you will get to know more about us and what we have to offer.
We look forward to meeting you and your furry friend!
We offer a variety of services to care for your pets. A few of the most common services are listed below. Please call the clinic for more information.
Medical Assessment Exam
We can place a tiny microchip under your pet's skin. If they ever get lost, the microchip will help to reunite you with your pet
Cherry Eye Repair
Vaccines help protect your pets against potentially deadly diseases.
Latest Digital X-ray technology to assess the heath of your pet.
We offer comprehensive lab work in clinic, and through a veterinary laboratory. Results are available within minutes to a few days.
Taking care of your pet's teeth is one of the best ways to care for their health, and increase their quality of life. We offer the following services:
Dental cleaning, scaling and polishing
A full mouth exam including Charting teeth
Full mouth dental x-rays
All dentals are preformed by a licensed veterinarian and Registered Veterinary Technologist
Animal Wellness Veterinary Clinic has been serving Morinville since 2014. We are a caring team of animal lovers, and are committed to providing the highest standard of veterinary care to our patients.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT UPDATE
Our highest priority is the health and safety of your pets, our clients and our team. For this reason, we have put the following safety measures in place:
• Our front door is locked, and our reception area is closed to the public, to limit exposure and maintain distance. Please phone the clinic from your vehicle when you arrive.
• We now offer curbside appointments to reduce exposure. Clients may stay in the vehicle, pets will be taken inside for an exam and any treatments, and everything else will be handled over the phone.
• Any client that has traveled outside of Canada, is showing ANY symptom (Coughing, sneezing, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, fever, loss of smell or taste) or has been in contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from attending the veterinary practice in-person.
• One person is permitted inside the clinic at a time, masks are required to enter the clinic, no exceptions. If you are unable to wear a mask, we are happy to offer curbside service for your appointment.
• We accept credit cards over the phone for food and medication pickup. In person we accept debit, visa, and mastercard .
• For pet food and prescription refills we ask that you please call the clinic at least 24 hours in advance so we can have them ready for you.
• We are reinforcing our already rigorous sanitizing standards. Exam rooms are disinfected between appointments. The debit machine, door handles, counter tops, and waiting area will be sanitized thoroughly and regularly.
Thank you for your support through this challenging time. We will continue to be here for you and your pets. Together we can keep eachother safe and healthy so we can continue to care for our wonderful patients.
10406 - 100Ave
Morinville AB, T8R 1A5
Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm*
*CLOSED from 12pm-1pm for lunch
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays